Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tags / del.icio.us

This is another new service with much useful potential. As I go along in the PALSPlus2.0 course, I am amazed and grateful that I am often experiencing a personal readiness such that I can apply these new tools to my existing work and projects seamlessly. The timeliness of Web2.0 is clear. Tags work with del.icio.us shows promise for various applications. My first thought is to use this program as an enhanced Works Cited page for my website work. In this way, readers would not only be able to access source information but to further make leaping connections between works shown as interrelated. This hyper-associative aspect of Web2.0 is thrilling. Our learning and the very research process itself is greatly facilitated in ways that never before existed in human history. We are fortunate.

For this introduction, I have begun to work with materials available for Wanaque Borough local history. Thank you, PALSPlus2.0 Committee!

http://del.icio.us/wanaquelibrary



No comments: